Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A New Member

Introducing...
*drumroll*
Jesse!
He was welcomed to the herd about two months ago, and is my favorite model by far... Even though I have only three traditionals XD. He's on one of my favorite molds, and has great shading. I took my moms advice and got the one with less contrast, but to be honest, I wish I did the opposite. I prefer the ones that are darker.

He does need a new name though, and I really want it to be a Guster lyric (obsessed with them right now). On IMEHA one of his pictures is Some Things Are Best Left Unsaid, from the Guster song Ruby Falls, but I find that it doesn't suit him well. Feel free to suggest others. Debating between:

Parachute (Parachute Over Me)

Lost (Lost and Gone Forever)

...

As I was typing this list, I realized, along with these being song lyrics, they're also album names. Leading me to choose the name, Goldfly

Suits him well I'd say :)












No comments:

Post a Comment