Search This Blog

Friday, September 9, 2016

Photo Shoot Friday/Another Backdrop

School has started back up and I haven't had much time to blog, as you can probably see. I'm taking all honors/AP classes, so I have got loads of work to do, and on top of that I have Science Research and Math Research classes that I have to write 15-25 page papers for. why am i doing this to myself

I've got a few projects going, nothing too major, I'll post about them when I am finished with them. I have a feeling that they will come out pretty good.

The only new thing that I have done was build a background for my stablemates. And I legit slapped it together in 5 minutes. Again, I used Nichelle Jones's background but I scaled it down a bit in photoshop. Then, I saw my mom had gotten some more paint stirrers so I slapped the paper on the inside lid of the shoebox, and hot glued the paint stirrer to the front. Then I just added some grey paper strips from my last background, some felt for footing and voila! There you have it.
Lighting was awful, I will have actual IMEHA ones soon
Crooked *eek*


This gal's coloring is hard to beat








I'm in love with this guy

*so majestic*




No comments:

Post a Comment